Dove Charm bracelets
- Bracelets are made of silver britannium metal (a lead and nickel free pewter alloy) or brass
- Each bracelet comes with a charm and a pearl
- Silver charms are made of britannium metal, a lead and nickel free pewter alloy
- Gold charms are 14kt gold plated over the britannium metal
- Fits small to medium wrist
- Starts at $43.99
Having a dove charm bracelet on your wrist can give you the feeling of peace. In Christian iconography, a dove symbolizes the Holy Spirit, in reference to Matthew 3:16 and Luke 3:22, where the Holy Spirit is compared to a dove at the Baptism of Jesus. The early Christians in Rome incorporated the image of a dove carrying an olive branch into their funerary art, often accompanied by the word “Peace”.
The dove is a bird of peace, trained to eat seeds gently out of the hand. The dove also symbolizes the peaceful soul of many cultures.